Sunday, August 7, 2011

G'N' Are you kidding me???

     I was at the grocery store the other day, and I get in the car to go home, and the radio is playing November Rain by G'N'R from the beginning. So I was thinking about how I hate when people put this song up or quote it during an actual November rain...anyway, so I was driving back home, and when it got to the bridge of the song, it started raining. I thought that was an interesting placement. It's things like that which makes life worth living.


     I would like to apologize if I have any loyal readers, I have been having a rough time, and used that story as a warm up blog. I will get to the story I wanted to tell early June but couldn't. I needed time off...

Hope to be hitting the HIGH NOTES again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment