Friday, June 3, 2011

Same as it ever was...

     Ever have a song that you didn't like, but it bothered you so much to remember who it was, and by the time you find it...you just have to listen to it? Well I have...

     Well now that I got that out of the way, I am listening to Aerosmith right now, and oddly enough I got an email from Aeroforce one. It was a notice they are touring this summer. Well I have seen them 3 times, and don't know if I could see them again. Don't get me wrong, they are good (not follow KISS because KISS kicks your ass good...but good.) Some bands are see 4 times good (All That Remains, KISS, Chaimera, Slipknot, Ozzy, Disturbed) but do not see myself seeing them again unless I have a date that wants to go (ladies, here is where you step in.)

     So I was looking hard for a song, and I found it. A song by an 80's pop star Brenda K Starr. It's called I Still Believe." I finally found it, and as much as I dislike the song, had to listen to it. I did the same with the worst pop song ever (not done by a complete boy band at least...) "One More Try" by Timmy T. Such an annoying song. I am glad I don't have to look up Michael Bolton, ace of Base or ABBA.

So I am looking forward yo at least one concert this year. Erik wants to see Foo Fighters at Console in PA. I wanted to see Disturbed and Megadeth and all them, we'll see...till that or next post, keep hitting the high notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment